Our client is a Houston-based supplier of safety and industrial products that seeks several Customer Service Representatives (multiple tiers) for a temporary to hire opportunity. Hours are M-F 8am to 5pm, pay ranges for these positions vary, between $13 to $18 per hour, depending on experience.
These positions support the strategic business objective by ensuring the data integrity and accuracy of entering multiple items in the systems. These positions require receiving and processing large quantity of orders on a daily basis. The CSR works closely with the Customer Service Tier 3 and Tier 4 to provide the customer a seamless product workflow.
- Assists Tier 3 and Tier 4 Representative where needed.
- Responsible for entering all orders into system with extreme accuracy, both manual and retail orders in queue. Process on average 30 – 50 orders and returns daily.
- Able to decipher crucial information on orders while paying tremendous attention to detail.
- Allocates inventory from all locations.
- Responsible for releasing each order placed and aware of the deadline for when the customer needs the item(s).
- Occasionally assists with phone calls and emails with questions on allocation programs as well as help navigate through the web platform.
- Processes orders and returns within 24 hours of receiving.
- Additional duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
- Able to manage tremendous amounts of data quickly with extreme accuracy.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
- Decision-making skills with the ability to investigate and weigh alternatives and select the course of action that provides the greatest benefit to the organization and customers.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs.
- Ability to work with tight timeframes and follow through on a regular basis.
- Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range to customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as cross-functionally.
- Typing skills of 50 wpm
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience working directly with customers as well as heavy data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77066