We are working on a Full time opportunity to join a growing global leader in their North American HQ in West Houston. Our client is seeking an excellent Customer Experience Professional to join their team. Hours are M-F, with shifts between 7am-7pm. Position is a temporary to hire.
- Attend to and register customer orders.
- Manage and follow up on customer inquiries and commitments.
- Obtain the necessary internal and external information to fulfill customer needs.
- Responsible for coordinating with in-region staff and dispatching for customer inquiries.
- Detect customer needs in order to give the optimum product for customer needs.
- Review and take into account any credit or special situations.
- Communicate every commitment in an effective way to the customer.
- Receive and document every inquiry, suggestion or complaint that filters into the service center.
- Allocate the necessary resources in order to fulfill customer needs.
- Communicate to customer any marketing effort or surveys.
- Communicates clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Possesses great listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with conflict while maintaining composure and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable with change in a highly dynamic environment
- Possesses a sense of urgency, initiative, and good attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Comfortable communicating to a group
- Open to constructive feedback from peers as well as supervisors
- Professional, polished, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to travel, possibly one week per year
- Ability to work various shifts including nights and/or weekends where necessary
- Capable of working in an open concept office environment
Temporary to Hire – during this period, Snelling offers medical, dental, vision insurance, short term insurance, weekly pay, life insurance, and holiday pay (holiday pay after eligibility requirement met).
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Bunker Hill Village, Texas 77024
Services/ Not Elsewhere Classified
APPLY FOR JOB