Well established metal manufacturing company with operations across the United States has an immediate opening at their East Houston facility. Company offers comprehensive benefits package, safe – rewarding work environment and opportunity for professional growth.
Candidates should have experience working in an steel or heavy manufacturing environment.
- Pay: $18-21 an hour
- Shift: 2nd 3:30pm-12:00am
- Must be flexible to work OT, as it occurs regularly.
- Location: Channelview, TX
This position will work within a metal fabricationenvironment around large equipment and machinery helping to cut and manipulate large coils of steel. You will lead a team of 3 people, ensuring the full set up, adjustment, and operation of the machine.
The job responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive.
- At least 2 years of industrial machine operation dealing with plate or coiled steel(slitter, plasma cutter, press, EVG etc.)
- 1 year of recent Overhead Crane experience
- MUST be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Willingness to be trained on new machinery to build knowledge in an area with excellent growth potential.
- Motivated and eager to learn all details within this specialized steel fabrication.
- Physically able to perform the mechanical duties required which includes lifting as much as forty-five to fifty pounds.
Temporary to Hire – during this period, Snelling offers medical, dental, vision insurance, short term insurance, weekly pay, life insurance, and holiday pay (holiday pay after eligibility requirement met).
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2019)
2019 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas
Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77015
APPLY FOR JOB