Our client is a Houston-based supplier of safety and industrial products that seeks 3 Customer Service Clerks for a temporary to hire opportunity. Hours are M-F 8am to 5pm, pay is $13 to $14 per hour
The Customer Service Clerk position supports the strategic business objective by ensuring the customer receives best in class service. The Customer Service Clerk collaborates with the Senior Customer Service Representative to ensure a seamless product workflow and customer experience.
- Receives phone calls from customers in regards to the online points programs.
- Resets passwords for customers as well as helps navigate through the points program sites.
- Works with customers when items are on backorder from orders placed on points programs.
- Checks on order status for customers.
- Ensures each order is following the natural course.
- Place online orders for customers when customers call in.
- Provides customers with online point’s balances.
- Assists the Lead Customer Service Representative along with the Customer Service Support Representative where needed.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs
- Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range to customers
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as cross-functionally
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year(s) of experience working directly with customers as well as heavy data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77066
APPLY FOR JOB