Full time opportunity with a well-established Houston-based supplier of industrial products that seeks a Sr. Customer Service Rep.
Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay is $18 per hour
The Sr. Customer Service Rep will support the strategic business objective by ensuring the customer receives best in class service. This is done through collaboration with internal customers to ensure a seamless product workflow and customer experience.
- Receives phone calls
- Resets passwords for customers
- help navigate through the points program sites
- Checks on order status
- Place online orders
- Assists the Lead Customer Service Representative along with the Customer Service Support Representative where needed.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range to customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 year(s) of experience working directly with customers
- data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. With our headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you’re searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Houston, Texas 77060