Direct Hire opportunity with a leading chemical and total fluids provider in Katy, TX. Our client is currently seeking an experienced lab technician to join their R&D team. In this role you will be hands on in the development and testing of new and current fluid products for the oil and gas sector.
- At least 5 years of recent lab technician experience
- Strong understanding of chemistry nomenclature and safe handling practices.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive computer and process control software knowledge.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 1 year of experience working with guar, or industrial fluids.
- High School Diploma plus significant experience in an industrial laboratory setting. (College degree is not required)
Pay: $18-$24 an hour
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (must be flexible to work overtime)
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2020)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2020
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Katy, Texas 77493
APPLY FOR JOB